**Please note: Thank you for your understanding of our need to cancel our donation day on December 9th due to inclement weather. We are now able to offer a rescheduled date this Saturday, December 16th from 9:00am to 12:00 noon at our Frazer location.**
We have updated our donation requirements as well as how and when to donate so please read through our guidelines prior to donating and if you have any questions, you can contact our donation phone line at 610-644-6323, option 4.
- Our Donation Days are held on the second Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon, weather permitting. You do not need an appointment during these set dates and times.
- Clothing should be CLEAN AND ON HANGERS or FOLDED NEATLY IN REUSABLE SHOPPING BAGS.
NO BOXES OR GARBAGE BAGS, PLEASE.
- Accessories and delicate items may also be delivered in reusable shopping bags.
- Reusable shopping bags are “reused” for Client appointments and cuts down on trash we must dispose of.
- Some very high quality clothing donated to Wings may be put on consignment to raise funds for the purchase of specifically needed items.
Please keep in mind that we are a volunteer-run organization with limited space and staff so if you have a large donation (car load) or if you wish to do a collection for us, please contact our Program Manager, Diane Mills at 610-644-6323 x4 prior to our donation day.
- Donations are accepted by appointment only. Please contact Program Manager Ingrid Lis at 610-444-1446.
Due to liability, Wings does not pick up donations.